December 2017 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Called to prayer
- What did I do when my taxi driver played Christian Worship Music for me?
- When all what you hope for is gone
- Masjid at Market Market, Taguig City: Finally found it!
- Eid Ul Adha 2014 of a Muslim Filipina Revert
- Writing a non Muslim friendly version of My Journey to Islam
- “Do you have hair under your hijab?“ and other questions on my hijab
Tag Archives: Believers Healing
For several months, I was consumed by making so much money. There are just so many bills to pay and needs that have to be fulfilled. I juggled three jobs, slept only up to 3 hours a day, and barely … Continue reading
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم (In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful) When all what you hope for is gone, something in you dies. As you understand fully this huge loss, you tend to shut down a … Continue reading