December 2017 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Called to prayer
- What did I do when my taxi driver played Christian Worship Music for me?
- When all what you hope for is gone
- Masjid at Market Market, Taguig City: Finally found it!
- Eid Ul Adha 2014 of a Muslim Filipina Revert
- Writing a non Muslim friendly version of My Journey to Islam
- “Do you have hair under your hijab?“ and other questions on my hijab
Tag Archives: Hijab
Here are some questions I`ve answered several times this week. Alhamdulillah. Bismillah. “Do you have hair under your hijab? Is it straight?“ Oh you mean my headscarf? Yes, I have hair under it. It has soft waves. It is healthy … Continue reading
I have been thinking about wearing the hijab headscarf. I just have not had the courage to wear it in public as most of my relatives and friends do not know yet that I have become Muslim. I have changed … Continue reading