October 2017 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Called to prayer
- What did I do when my taxi driver played Christian Worship Music for me?
- When all what you hope for is gone
- Masjid at Market Market, Taguig City: Finally found it!
- Eid Ul Adha 2014 of a Muslim Filipina Revert
- Writing a non Muslim friendly version of My Journey to Islam
- “Do you have hair under your hijab?“ and other questions on my hijab
Tag Archives: Journey to Islam
A non Muslim student asked me about my journey to Islam. I wanted to just conveniently direct him to my narrative My Journey to Islam, like I did with the others. However, I realized that I should make a much … Continue reading
My parents’ constant reminders, have trained me to remain polite, respectful, and considerate to others. I had not understood, until today, that ‘mind your manners’ actually means more than being polite, respectful, and considerate. To God the best persons, the … Continue reading
I need to establish networks! The only way I can do this is if I join the community prayers at a Masjid, and Islamic centers.
I have been receiving calls, messages, and emails from friends. Last week, I stood up 2 friends. This week alone I got 5 invites. All parties at clubs and homes of friends and colleagues. I miss being with friends but … Continue reading
I feel blessed. Just to think that after 32 years of life, Allah has chosen for me Islam as my guidance. There is a reason for everything. The Prophet was a very soft spoken man who was easy on the … Continue reading