June 2017 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Called to prayer
- What did I do when my taxi driver played Christian Worship Music for me?
- When all what you hope for is gone
- Masjid at Market Market, Taguig City: Finally found it!
- Eid Ul Adha 2014 of a Muslim Filipina Revert
- Writing a non Muslim friendly version of My Journey to Islam
- “Do you have hair under your hijab?“ and other questions on my hijab
Tag Archives: Masjids in the Philippines
I have heard so much about the Masjid at MarketMarket from my Muslim foreign students. I had attempted several times to look for it but failed. When finally I found it yesterday, I realized that it is nearly impossible to … Continue reading
I need to establish networks! The only way I can do this is if I join the community prayers at a Masjid, and Islamic centers.